Pottery painting and hand building sessions last for two hours unless agreed in advance.
Pottery will be stored for you for up to 3 months from the your date of visit, after which point we reserve the right to dispose of your pots without notice.
When you collect your pots please check them before leaving.
Deposits of between 50% – 100% are taken for wheel sessions, workshops and courses, this is deducted from gift vouchers at point of date reservation.
If you find yourself unable to attend the date you have booked, we require formal notice and the following cancellation terms come into effect on your payment.
Notice of 21 days or more – Full refund given
Notice of 14 to 20 days – 70% refund given.
Notice of 7 to 13 days – 50% refund given.
Notice of 6 days or less – No refund given.
e.g. if an event is on a Sunday and notice to cancel is given the Sunday before the event (7 days) a 50% refund of the amount paid will be given.
Please note we ask for payment in full on the first date of attendance of multiple date events such as clay courses, block wheel improver sessions etc. No reimbursement or movement to alternative dates is feasible should you miss a session, if we have to cancel a session we will offer date movement or refund.
Please accompany your children at Firefly, unless they are booked onto a supervised workshop or are aged 14 or over.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave Firefly at any point if we deem your behaviour to be aggressive or offensive towards us or other customers. We are welcoming to all and ask that all are respected and shown due consideration.
Firefly gift vouchers last for a period of 6 months from date of purchase, with the exception of the 3 session clay course voucher, which lasts for 1 year from date of purchase.
Please note the following.
- Both booking and subsequent session attendance must occur within the stated voucher term.
- Please book your session well within time, our services are popular and book up in advance.
- We cannot guarantee that last minute booking requests can be met.
- Our services are held within a timetable, so not every day within your voucher term is accessible.
- Vouchers have a date of purchase included in their delivery details. Most , but not all, will also include an expiry date. Please re iterate the vouchers term to the recipient when you gift – data protection law prevents us from doing this for you.
- Please note that we have a minimum age limit of 8yrs + on the wheels.
- We do not extend vouchers under any circumstances other than due to our unscheduled closure.
We provide our customers fantastic services within these terms, which are in place to allow us to provide good booking availability for all and protect the viability of Firefly.
Thank you for taking time to reading Firefly’s T&C’s as we requested. We look forward to claying with you!
Food and drink
Firefly does not offer refreshment. Please bring your own food or drink if you wish but take all waste/rubbish with you when you leave.
Firing issues are part of ceramics and there are a wide range of causes.
If there is an issue with your pot within the paint-your-own firing schedule you can expect an offer to repaint or be refunded.
In the case of firing clay to bisque there are more elements out of our direct control therefore you run the risks of firing failures with us and we do not refund.
In the case of glaze firings if we have fired within the recommended firing temperature banding of your glaze we take no responsibility for any issues other than our accidental breakage. In the case of kiln temperature anomaly due to equipment failure or our breakage we will refire or refund.